Week 42: Exodus 36
1. Do you think the giftedness of the artisans was normal or extraordinary as a result of the LORD putting wisdom and understanding in them?
2. What can we learn from this about God giving gifts to people to do certain things for the church today?
3. What did the people continue to do even after they had given their freewill offerings?
4. What did the artisans communicate to Moses?
5. What did Moses command for the people to do?
6. How does this giving compare to the idea of the tithe?
7. How did the artisans know exactly how to make all the different details of the tabernacle?